Sunday, January 13, 2008

UPDATE: RINPOCHE'S CONDITION

Dear Readers:
Because many of you have written to request an update on Rinpoche's medical condition, we now provide the following information. Rinpoche was admitted to hospital under emergency conditions for massive hemoptysis and placed in intensive care. He received treatment, tests, and monitoring. We are aware of the tremendous outpouring of prayer and letters of concern from all over the world and are deeply grateful. We are particularly grateful to those of you who liberated creatures destined for death. We believe that during the period of the Nyingma Monlam Chenmo, we should liberate as many creatures as possible, for the benefit of all sentient beings.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 reader comments:

Dragpa Gyaltsen said...

For the last hour I have attempted to write some words, some poetry worthy of what I feel for Tenpa Rinpoche.

So far, I have failed and now resort to simple prose; deeply felt, none the less.

All that I can do herein is to simply bear witness that he has cleaved my heart; a heart already sliced open by dearest Jetsunma, he has cut deeply from another angle.

The spinning blades of Helicopter Sutra have slain me, and I am now a construct torn asunder and rebuilt from a nobler plan.

I pray that my heart never "heals" from this. That Tenpa's legacy and gift to me keeps on cutting till there's nothing left but compassion.

I pray for Tenpa's recovery

Dragpa Gyaltsen (Chuck Tellechea)
Kunzang Palyul Choling